Welcome to my blog!

Hello there! Thank you for clicking on my blog. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Evie and I am a multimedia and communications student from Northeast Ohio. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always had a passion for telling stories, whether that be writing short stories or creating home videos with my siblings. I hope to continue down that path on a more professional level as I continue my education and start my career.

One of my greatest passions is photography. Recently, I have started a freelance photography business, ELM Photography, where I specialize in portraits, sports, and theatre performances on campus. This endeavor has strengthened the connection I have with the Polar Bear community and taught me valuable lessons in project management, client acquisition, and photo editing.

The connections made during my freelancing journey has given me the opportunity to be a Sports Information Assistant at Ohio Northern University where I take photos at sporting events that are to be used on their web page and social media as well as write feature articles. I love going to sports matches, and this job gives me a way to attend while also doing photography!

I hope this little “about me” gives you a preview of who I am and what you can expect from my blog. I am beyond excited that you clicked on my blog, and I hope you continue to follow along on my journey for the rest of the semester.

See you next time, Evie




Comments

  1. I love your Instagram page for ELM Photography! Your pictures are breathtaking and the absolute best. I hope you continue to be successful with your business and connections! So excited to be in this class with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like them! I am excited to see all that our class accomplishes this semester.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing My Craft

Thanksgiving Break Festivities

A Quick Weekend Trip