A little life update

For the first time since I started this blog series, I have to admit that I have nothing really interesting to share. Crazy, right? I am the kind of person who always has something to say or share, and suddenly having NOTHING to talk about is kind of weird for me.

Just because I have nothing pivotal to say right now does not mean that nothing is happening in my life right now. Rather, there have been a lot of things happening all at once, and I don’t know how to organize all of those things into one, cohesive post. 

One thing that stood out to me the most from this past week is that I officially quit my internship that I have had for the past two and a half years. The decision to quit this internship was very hard on me because I have grown close to all of these people. In fact, this is the first job that I have ever quit before. Up until this point, I've had every single job that I ever started since high school. This was the first time that I had to tell my employers that I would not be returning. 

My current employer hired me as a high school intern for a marketing program that I was in. I then continued to work for them over the summers, and then they offered me to work remotely for them while I was in college. I am beyond grateful for all of the guidance and patience they have given me. Since I still work remotely for them right now, it was difficult to put into words over an email how much they're kindness has meant. Their mentorship will never be forgotten, and I am so glad that they are still hiring new high school interns and making an impact on their careers. 

I know this might seem meaningless to some people, but this was one of the things that stood out to me the most in the past week. I am looking forward to the new adventures that await me at my upcoming internship because I know that there are so many new things to learn. Thank you, readers, for coming along with me on this journey. I hope that reading about my experiences not only brings you entertainment every week, but also helps you learn about the experiences of others. 

See you next time, 

Evie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing My Craft

Thanksgiving Break Festivities

A Quick Weekend Trip