It’s Graduation Season!

Senior Photoshoot

I can hardly believe that it is already graduation season. The semester truly flew by! The past few months have been filled with fun memories, many learning curves, and experiences that I will never forget. While I am sad to see my senior friends leave, I am looking forward to seeing all that they accomplish in the future.

 Before the seniors go, I am so glad to be able to take some of their graduation photos. I love being able to capture people's special moments, and there is no better time to do so than during graduation season. There is something that makes me so happy when I see the pride in people’s eyes as they put on their cap and gown in front of the university’s most iconic buildings. They have worked so hard to achieve this milestone, and I am so glad that I am able to capture these memories for them. 

One thing that has always fascinated me about photography is that photos can live on forever, carrying your legacy with them. One of the only reasons why I know so much about my own ancestors is because I have so many photos of them. It brings me a great sense of happiness to know that my photos might help carry on the legacy of someone else. These pictures can be a part of telling your life story…who knows how long they will be in the hands of your ancestors. 

I have already had a few photo sessions, and I am glad to see my growth in taking photos. While I am still far from being a professional, I do feel like my photography skills have improved since last spring. My confidence levels have increased, and I feel like I have better knowledge on how to use my camera effectively.  Furthermore, I feel like I have come out of my introverted shell and become better at working with my clients and getting to know them. 

I'm so thankful for the photography journey that I have been on, and I am excited to see where it goes in the future. Most of all, I am wishing  all of the graduating seniors the best as they begin to embark on their new adventures. I am sad to see them leave campus, but I know that they will do so many amazing things in the future. 

See you next time, 
Evie

 

Comments

  1. Your photography skills are incredible! I love how you brought up how much photos can work to connect us with our past. I love going through old family photos with my grandma anytime we're home. It helps us not only see what we missed, but the feel through the expressions we see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is absolutely adorable! When I graduated from high school, I had a BLAST taking senior pictures. There's just something so special about getting dolled up and taking pictures for an important moment in our lives, and the photographers are the people who make the difference for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing My Craft

Thanksgiving Break Festivities

A Quick Weekend Trip