New Year, Same Me
Guess who is back at blogging?
I know I left off the last semester with a farewell and pretty much insinuating that I wouldn't be returning, but here I am! As it turns out, I will be continuing my weekly blogs throughout this semester for my Social Media Strategies and Campaigns class. I am excited to take you guys along this journey as I head into my second to last semester of college.
Second to last semester? Wow, that's crazy to say. It honestly feels like I just started at ONU a few months ago. The time has really flown by!
When I first started my college journey, I was a very quiet and nervous freshman who didn't know how to get her name out there. I was kind of slow at getting involved in extracurriculars, and I didn't go out of my comfort zone too often. Once the second semester of freshman year hit, I knew that I needed to be a lot more bold and adventurous if I wanted to make the most out of my college experience. I took more risks when it came to putting myself out there, and I got involved in so many more extracurriculars.
Throughout this journey, I have met so many people who have become some of my closest friends. I have tried so many new things that I never thought I would be able to experience and I feel proud of the person that I have become. Looking back, I know that freshman me would be shocked to see where I am today. Now the only sad part of all this is that all of this will be coming to an end in only a few months.
With the one remaining year that I have left at Ohio Northern University, I want to make the most of it. I'm going to try to go to as many events as I can and learn as much as I can from all of my classes. I want to strengthen the friendships I have with my peers and make new friends along the way. In the future, I want to look back on my college experience with no regrets.
I know these goals don't seem very specific, but I think I am going to just take every opportunity as it comes. I don't know what is available for me this year, but I am open to the idea of trying new things. Whatever my adventure looks like this semester, I will be ready for it.
Thank you for following my blogging journey again! My social media class looks very interesting this semester, and I am excited for all of the projects we are going to be working on. Stay tuned to learn more about what that's all about.
As I said earlier, I will be posting a new blog every week, so be sure to check out my page and leave a comment so I know that you are there!
See you next time,
Evie
So happy to be on this early graduation journey with you, Evie! Excited to see all that you accomplish in your second to last semester.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete