The Adventures Continue
Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing first week of classes and is starting to get acclimated into college life again. It's crazy that we're already almost finished with two weeks of the semester. Time is flying by quickly!
If you’ve ever met me, you’ll know that I always seem to have my Google Calendar booked with meetings and activities I need to be at, and this year is no different. Perhaps what I am most excited for is all of the photography opportunities that I have now. This summer, I was really busy with classes and work, so I was not able to go on any photo shoots or advertise for clients. Now that I'm back on campus, I am able to take pictures at events and at sporting games. So far, I have been able to take pictures at three different events, and I am so glad to be back in the game! it is been so relaxing for me to be behind the camera again and edit all of these special moments.
One thing that I am really looking forward to this semester is the semester-long project I am going to be working on in my Social Media Strategies and Campaigns class. My peers and I were recently assigned our clients for the semester, and I couldn't be more excited. My team and I are working with Switchbox, which is a software company. Based on the pitch one of their representatives gave to our class, I believe there are so many opportunities to learn and grow in the social media and marketing realm. Furthermore, I think this is going to be a great way to gain more knowledge in the business to business industry and network with people in various fields. The project hasn't officially begun yet, so stay tuned for more updates as we get deeper into it. I have a feeling it's going to be amazing.
While it may seem like I am an over-involved student, I am honestly just trying to make the most out of my time here at Ohio Northern. With one last year of college life, I want to make sure I have no regrets. As an introvert, it is easy for me to just want to stay in my room and be by myself. I quickly learned that I was missing out on funny experiences that I might never have the opportunity to try again. That has inspired me to keep going to all of these events. Even though I might feel exhausted and overextended right now, I know that in the long run I will be so happy that I did all of this.
As I said in the beginning, the semester is still young! I have done a lot this past week but I am prepared to do a whole lot more in the months to come. Stay tuned to my blog to be updated on all of my adventures. I will be posting new content every week!
See you next time,
Evie
Comments
Post a Comment